Join the SFBAJGS
Membership in the San Francisco Bay Area Jewish Genealogical Society is open to anyone wishing to support its objectives, upon payment of dues.
Dues are $23.00 per calendar year, tax-deductible. Added donations (also tax-deductible).are encouraged. The membership year starts in January.
To join or renew membership in the SFBAJGS via CHECK, CREDIT CARD, or PAYPAL
PO Box 318214
San Francisco, CA 94131
To Pay by credit card or Paypal account click here.
Don't forget to Download, Fill-out in Acrobat Reader, Save and Email our membership form
Membership benefits include:
- Meeting notices.
- Tutorials and workshops.
- Free monthly meetings featuring expert speakers.
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter ZichronNote.
- New: Show your up-to-date membership card for special discounts.
- Privilege of listing your research names and towns in the
Society Family Finder.
- If you have your own family history web page, as on this page, please alert us on your membership form.
- Information on local resources as well as the resources held
by other members in their private collections.
For more information, contact Barbara Stack, webmaster, (email@example.com) or Jeff Lewy, Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Return to the Home of the SFBAJGS (San Francisco Bay Area Jewish Genealogical Society)
Copyright 2019 San Francisco Bay Area Jewish Genealogical Society